Page 1 of 1
I was out for a walk this morning...
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 am
by StarLab
...and I looked up and saw the moon.
My first thought was, Right-Click->Build Mining Station!
For the love of humanity, someone take this game away from me!! lol [:D]
RE: I was out for a walk this morning...
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 am
by TanC
Sometimes I wish it were that simple. [:D]
RE: I was out for a walk this morning...
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 am
by CyclopsSlayer
Heh heh, yeah...
Now if only the RtClk- Build was remotely intelligent... It ignores the idle Constructors and stacks then requests X deep on the same one.
RE: I was out for a walk this morning...
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 pm
by Osito
But then, what if you moved over a bit and saw Ursa Major? You spot Merak and Dubhe and follow their pathway up to Polaris. And then you build a bloody great spacecraft (with a BFG attached to it, purely as a precaution of course), and go travel the 79 light years to Merak, then hop the remaining 44 light years (or so) to Dubhe, then head to Polaris for another couple of hundred light years. In Universe, you can build the universe and explore it personally ...
(I hope)