Page 1 of 1

PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm
by Redcoat22
I want to test all weekend!

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 am
by Nacho84
Hello redcoat,

Give us a few more days [:)] We're still balancing the spreadsheet and adding lots of features. On top of that, we're making quite some progress with the new animations. I'll post an update with some screenshots in a few days.

Cheers,

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 pm
by SoulBlazer
I hope I was helpful in some way, shape, or form for this next version. :)

Can't wait for it to come out! I'm holding off on playing again until it's released. (Partly cause I don't want to run into the bug that I sent to you last week.....)

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 pm
by Redcoat22
*sigh... another weekend without testing.

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 pm
by Nacho84
Don't despair, keep your eyes peeled [;)]

Cheers,

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 pm
by wolf14455
[:D]

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 pm
by Redcoat22
Consider them peeled.

RE: PATCH THIS CANDLE

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:47 am
by nico7550
Post some screenshots for them to wait ;-)

Cheers