Page 1 of 1

Please Sign Up!!

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:27 am
by Knife
Please can people register to Combat Net. Its a free program and service and you can find it in the downloads section or http://www.militarygamer.com .

This program is kind of like a chat room where you can talk to other players that play SPWAW or other suppourted games and you can make a game room and play each other online!

The service is up and running but no one is ever using it so I beg of you all, please go and use it to make the communtiy grow and grow!!

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:38 am
by M4Jess
Cool! I got in!!!! no one was there!:(

I agree! Use the room!

Dont make me come after you!:mad:

;)

M4 Jess~

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:16 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Cool! I got in!!!! no one was there!:(

I agree! Use the room!

Dont make me come after you!:mad:

;)

M4 Jess~
You are all talk and no action, my ronson lighter friend!:D

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:38 am
by M4Jess
Im in im in!!!:D

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:41 am
by Don Doom
What happened?:confused:

On my way over

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:50 am
by Orzel Bialy
to see what's going on...;)

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:12 pm
by challenge
Didn't work for me. Failed to load a file called GameClient.OXC asking to make sure i had the latest version of the control provided with my application. Any thoughts about this?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:43 am
by challenge
Is fixed. Yeah! The idea offered in the general discussion thread worked.

What did you do?

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:27 am
by cknoll
Challenge, I had the same problem, what was the fix?

-Chris