Page 1 of 1

New Eastern Front -- Kekava Firefight Scenario is Available for Download

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 am
by ChrisMaiorana
NEW "Kekava Firefight" scenario is available for download. This Platoons level tactical scenario is set in 1944 outside of Riga, Latvia.

To download click here ===>http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/05/efco-platoons-kekava-firefight-is.html

***This scenario also includes new Scout teams and Observation Posts. These units have higher recon values and in the case of the Scouts they are faster than normal leg infantry. The Observation Posts are 3 man static sections.

RE: New Eastern Front -- Kekava Firefight Scenario is Available for Download

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:49 pm
by springel
I would like to try these scenarios, but I am not able to convert them to the latest beta patches.

The previous estab xml file would load in the estab editor, but failed to compile, while the newest estab file that comes with this scenario will not even load in the editor, giving xml-parsing errors.

Has anybody succeeded in playing these in the newest version?

Or is it possible to do a parallel installation of Command Ops that I only patch up to the official patches?

RE: New Eastern Front -- Kekava Firefight Scenario is Available for Download

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 pm
by ChrisMaiorana
Hi Springel. I have the link for the official .264 patch here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/294bvbq7hkgim ... 64beta.exe

If that doesnt work I will patch with the latest beta.