Page 1 of 1

Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:01 pm
by NewZodiac
Hey, I've been wondering how to get the Machine Intelligence technology. I even captured Utopia (foolish robots, I can't be defeated!), but that didn't do the trick.

What exactly has to happen to unlock it? And yes, I'm playing human.

RE: Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 pm
by Spacecadet
That's only available in the AG game, or via Modding it in.

RE: Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:06 pm
by pycco
its a story event in the ancient galaxy setting.

RE: Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:07 pm
by NewZodiac
ORIGINAL: pycco

its a story event in the ancient galaxy setting.


Ahhh! Ok I get ya. I've been playing Standard Empire in the Age of Shadows. Thank you.

RE: Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:44 pm
by elanaagain
It is 'unlocked' via an event is it not?

RE: Machine Intelligence (SPOILERS?)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:08 pm
by Spacecadet
ORIGINAL: elanaagain

It is 'unlocked' via an event is it not?

Yes