Two questions
Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm
Hello everybody.
Well, I've got few questions about this excellent game:
- On your planet, at the beginning of the game, do you need to build a mining station to collect the ressources of your original planet? I tried to build mining station at my planet of origin, but it does'nt seems to work.
- When you zoom out of your solar system, there are 3 little squares besides some planets. What is the signification o those squares?
Thanks for the answers.
Dan
Well, I've got few questions about this excellent game:
- On your planet, at the beginning of the game, do you need to build a mining station to collect the ressources of your original planet? I tried to build mining station at my planet of origin, but it does'nt seems to work.
- When you zoom out of your solar system, there are 3 little squares besides some planets. What is the signification o those squares?
Thanks for the answers.
Dan