Page 1 of 1
Let's Play of the Storylines?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:32 pm
by Wizaerd
Does anybody know of any good YouTubers who are going to be doing a Let's Play of the storyline in Universe? I've seen some good videos, and I've enjoyed tinkering around in the game, but I don't know if I'll ever actually do the storyline (if I could figure out how even), so I'd be curious to watch someone else do it...

RE: Let's Play of the Storylines?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:40 pm
by Spacecadet
I know Das123 has several, and I think StarLab has done a few as well.
I've seen mention of another mentioned by Quest or something (Steam forums?) that you could possibly look into.
If you want to do the Story line, I'd suggest doing it in the order released which is how most of us experienced it :
Classic
Return of the Shakturi
Legends
Ancient Galaxy
AG is going to be a bit of a shock even for experienced players, so even though that is how everything began, I'd play it after you have a bit of experience.
RE: Let's Play of the Storylines?
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 am
by StarLab
Yes, I did a series with Shadows where I played with all the stories enabled - it was fun! [8D]
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... faE0xC_6EA
It's a long series though... might want to get a silo of popcorn or something... [:D]
RE: Let's Play of the Storylines?
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 am
by Wizaerd
Thank Larry. It's due in large to you and Das I picked up DW:U in the first place. Since Universe features a new story, will you be doing a Let's Play on it as well?
RE: Let's Play of the Storylines?
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 am
by StarLab
ORIGINAL: Wizaerd
Thank Larry. It's due in large to you and Das I picked up DW:U in the first place. Since Universe features a new story, will you be doing a Let's Play on it as well?
Not right away. I intend to let the game age a bit more before providing spoilers. [:)] Eventually, perhaps... ??