Page 1 of 1

1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:43 am
by fabio80mi
Hello,
In 1.9.5.1 i can reproduce a crash when zooming in a weapon testing area
I uploaded a save called acantoni_gxempcrash.zip
On the left part of the map there is an area of interest (the thing with the small circle that highlight area to explore) if you got there you get the crash.
I have a 64bit Win7 and 16gb of ram



Image

RE: 1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:24 am
by Tcby
I am experiencing the same thing. My crash was initially related to sending a ship towards the dead zone. As soon as the mission was initiated, I got a CTD. So I continued to play the game without sending any ships to continue that part of the story line. Unfortunately I last saved my game zoomed in on the dead zone. I have no idea why...Don't even remember doing that. Now when I load my game my screen is centered on the dead zone and I get an immediate CTD, with the same error message.

RE: 1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:39 am
by Raap
I'm experiencing the same error in my own game. It's definitely a 'story-line event' area, since I haven't been able to continue the storyline despite investigating pretty much everything else. Never happened to me before 1.9.5.1.

RE: 1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 am
by elliotg
Thanks for the report.

This is fixed in the next update.

Elliot

RE: 1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 pm
by Tcby
Thanks Elliot!

RE: 1.9.5.1 Gxemp crash on zooming on a weapon testing area - reproduceable

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 am
by Vasquez
Same Error here. ETA for Patch? :)