Page 1 of 1

Took the Plunge

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:42 pm
by gre812b
I finally pulled the trigger on this game but I do have a couple of questions. I am trying to install this on my laptop and it is asking me to insert disk 2. Any ideas? Also has anyone been able to run on mac using Wineskin? As far as I can get is the opening screen.

RE: Took the Plunge

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
by paulderynck
Place the install file in a folder instead of running it from the desktop and it should sort that out.

Sorry I don't know anything about Wineskin (except putting wine in them).

RE: Took the Plunge

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm
by gre812b
Thanks. That is what I did wrong. Works fine. Still wish someone could help me with running it on my mac.

RE: Took the Plunge

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 pm
by paulderynck
There was someone posting about running on a MAC, but not using Wineskin. (Roger?)

RE: Took the Plunge

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 pm
by gre812b
I don't have a version of windows to install on my mac so boot camp is a nogo. My wife does get a free download of win 7 from her school but she has yet to do it for me.