Page 1 of 1

Suggestions For Upcoming Versions

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:10 pm
by mxmissile
These are just two I issues I have with the game.

#1 Add the ability to remap keyboard commands.

#2 Add an in-game browser, the Galactopedia is cool and all, but is in badly need of a search feature for a start. A real wiki would better for a game like this, and the ability to access it in game would be great. Less work for the dev's cause the community could keep it updated.

RE: Suggestions For Upcoming Versions

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 pm
by DevildogFF
ORIGINAL: mxmissile

These are just two I issues I have with the game.

#1 Add the ability to remap keyboard commands.

#2 Add an in-game browser, the Galactopedia is cool and all, but is in badly need of a search feature for a start. A real wiki would better for a game like this, and the ability to access it in game would be great. Less work for the dev's cause the community could keep it updated.

This is HUGE. I need to be able to remap some things to my mouse. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.