Page 1 of 1

GC 1941 Soviet Opponent wanted

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:11 pm
by grosbil
Hi.
All is in the subject...
I could play one turn a day.
I know the game since it had been published but had a long pause and came back last month against AI...
Now I need to play with a real human to have more stress [:D]
Hope to see you soon.

I usualy use FOW and movement FOW, Random Weather and no reduced blizzard effect.
Feel free to ask question !

RE: GC 1941 Soviet Opponent wanted

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm
by shermanny
I'll take Soviets. Shall we make it modified VC 260, just to spice it up?

RE: GC 1941 Soviet Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 pm
by grosbil
It's ok for me, what is the difference with the "normal" campaign (I'm back after a one year break) ?
For options, I use FOW and Movement FOW, Lock HQ support and random weather... But can change what you wish.
No idea about Reduced Blizzard Effect, you have a preference ?

RE: GC 1941 Soviet Opponent wanted

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm
by shermanny
Postscript...game sort of died out when Soviets retook Smolensk in 1942. Bear wasn't asleep.

RE: GC 1941 Soviet Opponent wanted

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:52 am
by matt.buttsworth
Do you still want a game?

Matt