Page 1 of 8
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am
by rolins
Edit: Deleted by moderator July 6, 2018
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am
by Erkki
What exactly are original fake passports? [:D]
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:58 am
by Yaab
Do you offer any first turn set-ups? Will buy Allied and Japanese ones, stock and lite.
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm
by Schanilec
Can I get a original high quality fake library card?[:)]
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 pm
by Dili
Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Dili
Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...
Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?
[;)]
Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]
ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....
ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:59 pm
by LargeSlowTarget
Do you accept fake dollars?
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:12 pm
by geofflambert
LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm
by temagic
Been looking for a fake Swedish passport for quite some time now, so this is great. Just hoping it's not a scam...
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 pm
by crsutton
I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:51 pm
by crsutton
I wonder of Rollins picked up the game at the half price sale this week? Always nice to see a new member join the forum. Gonna PM him and reach out.
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 pm
by Peever
Oh my it's the Fifth Column!!!!! What a great strategy for Japanese fanboys to invade the US. Just use your PP to buy "Original, Fake Passports" for your units and they can invade the US without triggering the reactionary units!
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm
by Grollub
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Dili
Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...
Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?
[;)]
Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]
ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....
ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]
You would be so welcome. Hai! [:'(][:D]
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:38 pm
by KenchiSulla
Somebody call him! He has fake passports!
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Wow. So criminal.
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:48 pm
by Xargun
ORIGINAL: crsutton
I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....
Might as well throw my real passport away if I can buy a fake one... Let me know what TSA says about the passport from Uranus... once you get out of TSA jail... sometime next century [:-]
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:56 pm
by Paladin1dcs
Original fake passports, driver's licenses and identity cards?
I wonder if they're the same bunch that made my original reproduction velvet Elvis poster?
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:06 pm
by obvert
My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm
by Zorch
(To rollins) Hmm...can I see a sample of your merchandise? I like to know that I'm getting my money's worth.
Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm stopped at the border and thrown in jail?
RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm
by DuckofTindalos
It's so rarely the spamscum make it all the way down here.