Page 1 of 1

Incomprehensibly bad player wanted!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:41 am
by Cap Mandrake
It's like this gents...I got the game a short time ago and have it patched up to 2.0. Even though it took me two weeks to figure out how to log on to the forum (the darn thing thought I was under 13 I think...oh that's rich :) ), I am now mopping the South Pacific with the AI and am in need of a human player to throw me a few curve balls or change-ups. I will try Allies or IJN. It seems scen 17 and 19 are the most popular (with Jap sub doctrine off), but will consider a shorter scenario. I would prefer players with extra chromosomes but will consider others ;)


email me at mbennettmd@cox.net or simply post a reply



PS: If you can identify the film reference in my name I'll spot you a sub chaser!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:13 am
by Matt Erickson
You got mail!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:05 pm
by BaggyPantsDevil
Incomprehensably bad sounds like me. I sent you an e-mail.

Don
:)

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:21 pm
by Cap Mandrake
Full agenda now....thanks all :D