Programmer wanted for new Close Combat Tool
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 pm
Hello,
I'm hoping to maybe find someone who could be willing to help create a new tool for the re-released versions of Close Combat.
I don't have any experience creating such an item but could help most if not all with file formats and all graphic aspects of the new tool.
If interested please view the following thread for an idea of whats hopefully possible.
Thank-You very much for any and all help no matter little.
CCReq update for WAR
I'm hoping to maybe find someone who could be willing to help create a new tool for the re-released versions of Close Combat.
I don't have any experience creating such an item but could help most if not all with file formats and all graphic aspects of the new tool.
If interested please view the following thread for an idea of whats hopefully possible.
Thank-You very much for any and all help no matter little.
CCReq update for WAR