Tracker help please!
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 pm
A few days ago I had a post about running the game on a new laptop for windows 8.1, I have the game running fine but WitPTracker will not run for me now. I get the following error:
C:\Users\emasino69\Desktop\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -
jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
C:\Users\emasino69\Desktop\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
I am updated to the most recent Java.....any suggestions?
Thanks for the help once again.
C:\Users\emasino69\Desktop\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -
jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
C:\Users\emasino69\Desktop\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
I am updated to the most recent Java.....any suggestions?
Thanks for the help once again.