Page 1 of 1
The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:12 pm
by Gilmer
Did the price go up here? On Steam they said it was 49.90 here for the download and I'm pretty sure I saw that. Now, it's at $59.99.
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 pm
by Bingeling
There was -10 at launch which has probably disappeared.
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 pm
by Gilmer
Well, crap.
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:10 pm
by Radishgast
H Gilmer- The price seemed quite steep to me too, initially. After having put in about 170 hours on it since getting it through Steam, I can safely it's a steal at $60. If you like 4X games, you'll will adore this game.
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm
by ByTheNumbers
Yeah, I already put in about the same amount as you did Radishgast, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:33 pm
by pkoko
This game is a real fun 4x gem. It is worth every penny
RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:36 pm
by ekiller
The actual cost is the time you put

RE: The price went up?
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm
by Gilmer
Well, I know. I went ahead and bought it.