Page 1 of 1

greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 am
by USSLockwood
Can't...stop...playing...uhh

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 am
by Cauldyth
[:)]

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 am
by Icemania
A couple more AI patches is all I need to agree this is the best Space 4X game ever ... [;)]

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 am
by Bigtouf
+1

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 am
by StarLab
ORIGINAL: doktor

Can't...stop...playing...uhh

I think I said the exact same thing about 2 years ago...

Guess what? Nothing has changed! See you in 2 years! [:D]

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 am
by fenrislokison
still, i hope it's not the best game of all times

as good as it is, i'd like to play even greater games in the future! Else it would be too boring...

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:00 pm
by hewwo
pffff oke although great this game is WAY too unpolished to be the greatest game ever. UI, AI, ETC., all in need of drastic improvement before it's that awesome:)

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 pm
by Unforeseen
The massive galaxy and the fact that the private sector is actually visible sold me. I can't play other 4x games.

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:28 pm
by Cauldyth
Yeah, DW spoiled me. I just can't take other 4X games seriously anymore.

As someone else here said, DW is the first 4X space game to try something outside the MoO2 model and be successful at it.

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:50 pm
by pkoko
I still wish someone would do a modern version of Stars!. That game IMHO is the best turn based 4x game.

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 pm
by ehsumrell1
Game? What Game???? [&:]

You mean I'm NOT from the Briar Patch Nebula??? [8D]

This concoction I drink daily is NOT Vintage Romulan Ale!!!

Elliot Gibbs is NOT the President of The United Federation Of Planets!!! [:(]

Erik Rutins is NOT a member of the Jedi Council!!!

Sleep???? What's Sleep? [X(]

The ACER 103X is just the name of my computer monitor, NOT my Capital Ship's viewscreen??? [8D]

...and last but not least... I'm married??? REALLY!!! So THAT's who the angry-looking alien female is!

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm
by sventhebold
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm
by Lonck
until constructor ship goes to a space port without resources to repair world destroyer and wait an hour for missing resources. but yeah great game.

RE: greatest game of all time?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm
by Gilmer
ORIGINAL: fenrislokison

still, i hope it's not the best game of all times

as good as it is, i'd like to play even greater games in the future! Else it would be too boring...

Yes, you keep waiting for a better game, always to be disappointed., That would be pretty bad, but I imagine if not for anything but graphics, games will get better as these 4K TVs become more and more affordable.