Page 1 of 1
Research queue
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:50 am
by pkoko
Anyway to change the order of research without deselecting tech and re-selecting them in the new order?
RE: Research queue
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 am
by Bingeling
Not that I know of.
RE: Research queue
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 am
by Meteor2
As far as I know, I works very easy:
Go into research.
Select "Leave automation ON"
Select your new research project
Close window.
Then it is automated again, but nevertheless YOUR project has priority.
RE: Research queue
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:07 am
by pkoko
ORIGINAL: Meteor2
As far as I know, I works very easy:
Go into research.
Select "Leave automation ON"
Select your new research project
Close window.
Then it is automated again, but nevertheless YOUR project has priority.
If the AI does everything for me.... what is the fun in that
RE: Research queue
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm
by Meteor2
No, YOU are determining the projects. In the way, i described it, the AI takes over ONLY, if you do not. choose projects.
In the end it is 100% your way.