Page 1 of 1

[OUTDATED] Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:53 am
by AndyS10
Hi,

I've been modifying the Op Brass Drum scenario and seem to have messed it up to the point where command CTD whenever I click "start" on the scenario. The scenario will load OK, but crash when started. I updated to 553 this morning and the error reoccurs (only with this customized scenario). I raised a ticket with the helpdesk but was advised to post here. Any help appreciated. Screenshot attached, .scen file to follow.

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:54 am
by AndyS10
.scen file attached.

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 am
by NakedWeasel
I saw this ecact same issue last night when I added The USS Providence (Los Angeles Flight II) to one of my scenarios. Deleted it, and that fixed that issue.

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 am
by AndyS10
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried deleting some of the surface vessels and subs I had added but same error.

RE: Error msg & CTD with modified scenario

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:10 pm
by ComDev
Registered, thanks [8D]