Page 1 of 1

Looking for IJN opponent

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:31 pm
by DoomedMantis
Things have been quite lately, which has left a bit more time on my hands so I thought I would add another opponent to my belt. I have been mostly playing as the IJN, so would like the opportunity to play as the Allies. Either scen 17 or 19 with sub doctrine off and I will also allow greater ship commitment for the Japs as well, but have damage control on. If your interested send your first move to

paul.harrison50@bigpond.com

DoomedMantis

by the way I live in Aus so timescale wise its easier to play more turns if you are in my time line, but I keep strange hours anyway so it doesn't really mater

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:24 pm
by Cutman
Are you still looking for an opponent?
Cutman

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:50 pm
by DoomedMantis
Sure one mores not going to kill me (unless my wife does:D )

Send your first turn to the email address above

DM

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:53 pm
by Cutman
Yeh mine probobly will too, but if she didn't I would never sleep!