Need help with a few small problems
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm
When version 215e became available I downloaded and installed it so I could use Lancer's great
officer mod. When 215i became available I downloaded and installed it, so I could use the
NATO counters. When I opened the game, it said v215i on the top left of the page, but I wasn't
given the option to use 215i, and so can't use the NATO counter option. On the page where you
choose your options, I opened "choose your masterfile," and 215i was not among them. The
game says I'm running 215i, but I'm really not. How do I fix this?
Second, I have downloaded and installed version 220b properly. It's fun, but I can't use it
with Lancer's mod. Is there a fix for this?
Third, I downloaded version 220c, but can't install it. I open it, and the computer shows me
the files inside it, but I can't install it, and it doesn't come up once I open the game.
Is there a fix for this?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat
officer mod. When 215i became available I downloaded and installed it, so I could use the
NATO counters. When I opened the game, it said v215i on the top left of the page, but I wasn't
given the option to use 215i, and so can't use the NATO counter option. On the page where you
choose your options, I opened "choose your masterfile," and 215i was not among them. The
game says I'm running 215i, but I'm really not. How do I fix this?
Second, I have downloaded and installed version 220b properly. It's fun, but I can't use it
with Lancer's mod. Is there a fix for this?
Third, I downloaded version 220c, but can't install it. I open it, and the computer shows me
the files inside it, but I can't install it, and it doesn't come up once I open the game.
Is there a fix for this?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat