Page 1 of 1

No more custom ship images family are ingame to see

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 pm
by fruitgnome
Since I updated from 1.9.5.3 to 1.9.5.5 I have no custom ship images ingame in the ship designer. I mean I have 51 family folders in images/units/ships but ingame I only see the original ones since update. I tried to put them in customization under own selected theme in shipImages and also in own selected theme under images/units/ships. How I reget my nice downloaded ship images from all the talented modder ingame, pls.

RE: No more custom ship images family are ingame to see

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am
by Efaferal
Check the customization file structure.

Ship images should be located in

[theme name]\images\units\ships

I think...
-E

RE: No more custom ship images family are ingame to see

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:16 pm
by fruitgnome
I solved my problem the family folders 27 -30 were missing.