Ship ECM always active even after turning off
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 am
Hi guys. Once again, I can't get enough of this game. It's amazing.
I've spotted what could be a bug:
- My convoy of ships was attached by a torpedo.
- Convoy ROE was set to auto evade.
- Ships act as expected, turning and going to flank speed.
- When I looked in Unit view they all had their JAM on. I assumed this means some sort of torpedo jamming equipment, again expected behaviour in an attack.
- Torpedo missed my ship and self destructed.
- I then killed the sub with a helo and clear the area.
- Danger over.
- I go back to Unit view to reform my convoy and I see that their JAM symbols still on.
- Thinking that jamming is likely to give you away very easily, I click on Sensors. ECM is NOT active.
- Just in case, I activate EMC and close the window. I then deactivate ECM and close the window.
- Ships remain in JAM.
Perhaps this is a bug?
I've spotted what could be a bug:
- My convoy of ships was attached by a torpedo.
- Convoy ROE was set to auto evade.
- Ships act as expected, turning and going to flank speed.
- When I looked in Unit view they all had their JAM on. I assumed this means some sort of torpedo jamming equipment, again expected behaviour in an attack.
- Torpedo missed my ship and self destructed.
- I then killed the sub with a helo and clear the area.
- Danger over.
- I go back to Unit view to reform my convoy and I see that their JAM symbols still on.
- Thinking that jamming is likely to give you away very easily, I click on Sensors. ECM is NOT active.
- Just in case, I activate EMC and close the window. I then deactivate ECM and close the window.
- Ships remain in JAM.
Perhaps this is a bug?