Page 1 of 1

Evacuation

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:39 pm
by geofflambert
Bullwinkle58 terrorizes Dresden. Thousands flee.

http://www.news.com.au/world/moose-show ... 7036684926

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm
by Oldguard1970
I thought AE was supposed to take up all of our time and prevent our doing silly things like terrorizing citizens, (or work, or lawn mowing, or remembering anniversaries, etc.)

It must not have been our Moose ... unless he was looking for a terminal to check on a turn.

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:46 pm
by Chickenboy
That's a better topic than I feared from geoffalmbert's talk about his 'evacuation'. Recipes for prune juice cocktails were more what I expected from him with such a subject line. [;)]

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 pm
by BattleMoose
Unimpressed with the Moose's inability to do battle with the Germans. For shame! Although good attempt at plundering.

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:40 am
by rockmedic109
New allied unit.....89th Cavalry {Horned}. This unit is rightly feared for it's biological warfare when forced to evacuate.

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 am
by dr.hal
I didn't know Bullwinkle was so horny!

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: dr.hal

I didn't know Bullwinkle was so horny!

And I'm actually much larger than that guy in the photo.

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:04 pm
by dr.hal
TMI TMI TMI!!!!!

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm
by geofflambert
ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

I didn't know Bullwinkle was so horny!

And I'm actually much larger than that guy in the photo.

You're referring to your beard, right?

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: geofflambert

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

I didn't know Bullwinkle was so horny!

And I'm actually much larger than that guy in the photo.

You're referring to your beard, right?

I prefer to let the reader supply his own noun. [:'(]

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:44 pm
by geofflambert
By reader, you're referring to members not guests, right?

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:49 pm
by dr.hal
This is a hairy topic, I'd stay away from it for now!

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:49 pm
by geofflambert
And is your sentence in the subjunctive, surely not in the indicative?

RE: Evacuation

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 pm
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: dr.hal

This is a hairy topic, I'd stay away from it for now!

Well, that ball is in your court. [8D]