Page 1 of 1

So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:43 am
by Larsenex
Is Universe still 59.97? I own all DW expacs up to this one. How and where to I go to get a cheaper version if there is one?

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:01 am
by Evan85
tm.asp?m=3615476

EDIT:
ORIGINAL: Surtur01
This procedure will remain in place until Augusts 31st.
Hehh, just in time man. [:)]

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:30 pm
by Tophat1815
ORIGINAL: Larsenex

Is Universe still 59.97? I own all DW expacs up to this one. How and where to I go to get a cheaper version if there is one?

If you have all the versions it will cost perhaps $10 if memory serves correctly to upgrade to Universe.

Check the sticked thread "Upgrade to Universe" in the forum section above the general forum section where you made this post.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:54 pm
by Larsenex
I have all expansions however, it is providing me a 40 dollar coupon which makes this expac 19.99. I am fine with that.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:19 pm
by Larsenex
Just so I am clear. See below, I have all 4 games however only two show as 'registered, yet I have the following

Products Registered Downloads
Distant Worlds 30 DEC 2010 No Downloads Available
Distant Worlds - Legends 29 AUG 2012 [ Registered ]
Distant Worlds - Return of the Shakturi 30 DEC 2010 [ Registered ]
Distant Worlds- Shadows 23 MAY 2013 No Downloads Available


Is the coupon correct?

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 pm
by Cauldyth
The $10 price was including an additional $10 discount was was available for a brief period shortly after release. The normal price now with all previous expansions purchased is, indeed, $20.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 pm
by ehsumrell1
ORIGINAL: Larsenex

Just so I am clear. See below, I have all 4 games however only two show as 'registered, yet I have the following

Products Registered Downloads
Distant Worlds 30 DEC 2010 No Downloads Available
Distant Worlds - Legends 29 AUG 2012 [ Registered ]
Distant Worlds - Return of the Shakturi 30 DEC 2010 [ Registered ]
Distant Worlds- Shadows 23 MAY 2013 No Downloads Available


Is the coupon correct?
Hi Larsenex!

You should go to the Matrix website and register Shadows also.
[:)]

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:56 pm
by Larsenex
It will not let me, On both ones 'not registered' it says Key already in use, and this is the key I just had sent to me.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm
by Larsenex
Oddly enough when I click on 'registered keys' it does show all four expansions as 'registered' to me.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 pm
by Casinn
Thats the same issue Galen had in the thread linked and Iain told him to contact support about it.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 pm
by Larsenex
All fixed. I am now the owner of Universe.

Thanks for the replies.

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm
by ehsumrell1
Enjoy Larsenex! Don't forget to eat...sleep...etcetera! [>:]

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:07 pm
by llanite_slith
This has been the best release by far. And the Extended AI mod makes it a lot of fun and actually challenging on Hard

RE: So I am considering purchasing Universe

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:07 am
by Tophat1815
ORIGINAL: Larsenex

All fixed. I am now the owner of Universe.

Thanks for the replies.

Glad it worked out for you!