Page 1 of 1

having a blast

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:17 pm
by freeboy
Im playing the Western Entent.. French brit british colonial
and after a rough few hours of learning the things that work and do not work..
This game is a blast... This particular type of warfare is especially suited to wego...

RE: having a blast

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:57 pm
by KNKnight
OMG, me too. It helps knowing how the game system just like American civil war 2.

RE: having a blast

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:46 pm
by Gilmer
I'm enjoying myself as well. I'm doing an AAR over on Ageod's forums and I have never done an AAR ever, until now.

I might eventually do an AAR on youtube so people can hear my sexy voice.

RE: having a blast

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:21 am
by Toro12
I've stated before, and will again here: one of the best aspects of this game is that it plays so differently when you run a different side. Each alliance (West, CP, East) has unique strategies and ways of conducting the war. Really like this game.

RE: having a blast

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 pm
by freeboy
this is true, plus if you change the game rules.. turning on supply and historical attriction for intance vs no attrition or supply

RE: having a blast

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:33 pm
by Reiryc
Game is a gem... love ageod games!

RE: having a blast

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 pm
by Skeleton
I could not agree more. I have NOT been a fan of the AGEOD games after Birth Of America as the whole system left me cold with all of the "under the hood" mechanics. Having said that, I am totally enjoying this game and I actually believe the whole mechanics of the system leans itself particularly well to this era and this conflict! Kudos, excellent effort!