Page 1 of 1

anyone have any early 60's Soviet OOB's lying around?

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:31 pm
by WABAC
I have pretty good TOE information from Army publications that is working well enough.

But for verisimilitude, I am looking for the OOB of the 8th Guards Army and 39th MRD from 1960 to 1965, or there abouts.

I do have some OOB's from later periods that I will use until I get something better.

RE: anyone have any early 60's Soviet OOB's lying around?

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 pm
by CapnDarwin
Check, micro mark OOBs, I think there are some back at that time.

RE: anyone have any early 60's Soviet OOB's lying around?

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 am
by WABAC
ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

Check, micro mark OOBs, I think there are some back at that time.

If they have made it easy to pay and download I will.

Or I can always hope he will do what Nafziger did. [:)]

I had to track down US station lists on the internet archive because I lost my originals. But they do make for a good US OOB.

RE: anyone have any early 60's Soviet OOB's lying around?

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:58 am
by CapnDarwin
Wabac, I use a site called the Wargame Vault. Can order pay and download in minutes.

RE: anyone have any early 60's Soviet OOB's lying around?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:25 pm
by paulopanz
Take a free look here please http://www.ww2.dk/new/newindex.htm

[:D]