Auto upgrading a Manual Design
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 am
Having a slight problem here. I tried to search for a solution but my google-fu seems to only be at Yellow belt.
I decided to take the wheel of all future ship designs and make my on manual monstrosities. But when ever I get a brand spanking new tech that makes all my blueprints obsolete. Going in and manually swapping out the old parts is pretty hard on my patience.
So I tried to to click the auto update button to maybe hope that the game will simply do the footwork for me...
NOPE, totally scrapped all my schematics and threw them out the window!
Am I missing something here?
I decided to take the wheel of all future ship designs and make my on manual monstrosities. But when ever I get a brand spanking new tech that makes all my blueprints obsolete. Going in and manually swapping out the old parts is pretty hard on my patience.
So I tried to to click the auto update button to maybe hope that the game will simply do the footwork for me...
NOPE, totally scrapped all my schematics and threw them out the window!
Am I missing something here?