New to Command.. One quick question
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 pm
Love this program!
I've been playing around with the editor and putting units on the map.. My question is.. Does Command generate missions for units. For example.. I've place aircraft at airbases in Syria.. Loaded the magazines up at the base, and loaded out the Migs on the field with different load outs.. Do I have to assign every aircraft to fly missions??? Or will the carry out their own missions based on what's happening in the scenario?
Thanks for the help!!
I've been playing around with the editor and putting units on the map.. My question is.. Does Command generate missions for units. For example.. I've place aircraft at airbases in Syria.. Loaded the magazines up at the base, and loaded out the Migs on the field with different load outs.. Do I have to assign every aircraft to fly missions??? Or will the carry out their own missions based on what's happening in the scenario?
Thanks for the help!!