Page 1 of 1

Planet disasters

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:52 pm
by Chris21wen
How do you repair the damage?

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 pm
by Nanaki
They repair on their own.

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:35 pm
by Chris21wen
ORIGINAL: Nanaki

They repair on their own.


Over what time period?

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:04 pm
by Nanaki
Not sure. I ignore them for the most part.

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 am
by vmxa_slith
There is a tech that can be built to repair eco damage.

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:31 am
by Hawkeye_BF
The Terraforming Tech repairs damages from planetary Disasters .

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:09 pm
by llanite_slith
To be specific- researching the second tier of colony research (ocean and desert?) both unlock the ability to build a planetary facility called 'Terraforming Facility'. Build this on a planet damaged by bombardment or planetary disasters and it will greatly speed up the restoration of the planet's value back to its original value.

Note it won't increase it's value beyond the original. Note also that it has a maintenance fee, so be sure to demolish it after the job is done.

You can access all this from the Facility/Wonder tab on the Colony screen.

RE: Planet disasters

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:35 pm
by Lucian
ORIGINAL: Nanaki

Not sure. I ignore them for the most part.

I completely ignore them too. Unless its my homeworld in which case I squeal girlishly and wonder how the hell I'm going to pay my bills.