Page 1 of 1
Bug
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:45 pm
by Machean
I am currently playing preparing the way and in the first senario my m8 greyhound was hit by a 7.5mm french machinegun and it blew up!?! The hit was registerd as a top hit. I am pretty shure this is a bug, right?
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 10:37 pm
by Wild Bill
If it was a top hit on an M-8 (which is open topped, it could conceivably hit ammo, perhaps a ricochet and caused an explosion.
The explosion effect always takes place when an AFV is killed, whether it actually exploded or not.
So probably it is not a bug.
Wild Bill
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 5:44 pm
by Machean
Thanks Bill for that explanation, It makes sense now. I was only so shocked when it happened, you know in the heat of battle, great game by the way best I ever played in ww2 era.
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:29 pm
by frank1970
There is another bug: when you order an air assault with an artillery attack before, you have the following problem:
the last Airlanding happens at the position you ordered the last artillery target.
YOu can see the land icon, which is then changed to artillery. The next target is the same!