Performance issues when zooming
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:32 pm
Does anyone get performance drops when you zoom in or out? This usually occurs during the colonization phase.
Also after I click on the top menu for fleets or ships, it lags and takes 3-5 seconds to come up.
I've already tried reducing nebula quality and star density with no effect
Here are my specs, so I thought the game would be perfectly smooth for me.
PC Specs
• CPU: i7-3960x
• MOBO: ASUS P9X79
• RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) GSkill Ares 1600 MHz 1.5v
• GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 670 2GB Overclock Edition
Also after I click on the top menu for fleets or ships, it lags and takes 3-5 seconds to come up.
I've already tried reducing nebula quality and star density with no effect
Here are my specs, so I thought the game would be perfectly smooth for me.
PC Specs
• CPU: i7-3960x
• MOBO: ASUS P9X79
• RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) GSkill Ares 1600 MHz 1.5v
• GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 670 2GB Overclock Edition