Automated fleet shows up as idle?
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:27 am
Hello,
On my systems, fleets often show up as idle (i.e., I can select them with "i") even when they are automated and have a posture assigned. This does not seem to happen for individual ships, even if they don't have anything to do (e.g. automated explorers in a fully explored galaxy).
Bug or feature? Anyone else having the same problem?
To me this seems pretty annoying, because I use the idle key to switch between units that still need orders. But a unit on automation never needs an order (or I wouldn't have put it on automation).
On my systems, fleets often show up as idle (i.e., I can select them with "i") even when they are automated and have a posture assigned. This does not seem to happen for individual ships, even if they don't have anything to do (e.g. automated explorers in a fully explored galaxy).
Bug or feature? Anyone else having the same problem?
To me this seems pretty annoying, because I use the idle key to switch between units that still need orders. But a unit on automation never needs an order (or I wouldn't have put it on automation).