Page 1 of 1

Allied Plane Replacements

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 pm
by Hoplosternum
I seem to remember that a few years ago someone had produced an excel spread sheet with all the allied aircraft replacements by month (and by country). It was really useful. But I have long since lost my copy [:(] Does anyone know if there is a copy of this still available? And if so where? I have tried looking through the forum but cannot find it. Or am I just imagining such a thing and it never existed [X(]

RE: Allied Plane Replacements

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:43 am
by koniu
I have copy of that file, i will post it in few h when i back home from work


RE: Allied Plane Replacements

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:59 am
by koniu
Here it is
File looks like jpg but just open it with zip or 7zip and unpack




Image