Page 1 of 1

ID flags

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:16 am
by Zauberg
SPWAW v.4.0 allows the choice of letting the units display their ID flags on the battlefield, like the original SSI SP1 and SP2, and unlike SP3.
However, although I have set ID Flags to ON in the Preferences Screen, I don't see them during deployment and combat.
So, what else should I do to see them?

[This message has been edited by Zauberg (edited September 25, 2000).]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:23 am
by Windo von Paene
If you see the thread "Version 4.0 bugs" you will see that paul's first entry is "ID flags don't work". I would guess they've fixed that in the 4.1 patch.

Although When I had it on I did see them, and I must say it confused the hell out of me...

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 5:32 am
by Bubba
I found that if I turned the flags on and then exited the game,when I started it again, the flags magically appeared!

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 11:03 am
by Paul Saunders
It doesn't work in the preferences, but the keyboard shortcut does work.

The keyboard shortcut is "?", but don't press the shift key, so it's really "/".

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:31 pm
by BomBeer
That's strange I turned them on in the preferences and they worked. Guess they work when they feel like it Image

BomBeer