Page 1 of 1
How about PBEM?
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:18 pm
by sandman20
I have some extra freetime and slots 6 and 8 are empty. So, if someone is interested to take some fight, I'm available.
I like to play with almost any country (except Communist China):D and any map.
Contact me if you need an opponent.
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:23 pm
by otto
I'll take you on in a meeting engagement. I'm not very particular about country, time, maps--as long as it's even. East Front is always good, I also would be interested in Pacific.
E-mail is
ebondura@yahoo.com.
Slot 6 is OK.
Send the file or if you want I'll set it up.
My first battle
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:14 pm
by JenarO
If you don't mind fight against a newbie...
Slot 8 is free...and the rest too.
I prefer a short battle with little countries.
regards...
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:38 pm
by sandman20
Sure! why not.
I could take Italy, I've never played with it.
Let's take a small map and slot 8.
Pick your country and you may choose year, I can make set up.
Is it Ok to you if all options are On exept Command control ??
And send your e-mail adress too.
Or we can make a new thread to AAR/DAR section, however.
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:16 pm
by JenarO
Well, I'll take Yugoslavia
About the options, if you don't mind, could we play with fast artillery off???
My email:
juan.nervion@ariceta.com
regards..
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:33 pm
by sandman20
Yes of course, I always play fast arty off. I just mean those options which are on lower part in preferences screen.
How about year?
42?
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:48 pm
by JenarO
Perfect....
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:09 pm
by sandman20
Save is now in your e-mailbox.
Let's do it:D
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:21 pm
by JenarO
I'm sorry, but I didn't receive the files...

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:51 pm
by sandman20
Really?
Did you got my mail at all?
Anyway, here's the files zipped as attachment.
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:42 pm
by JenarO
I've sent you my setup. Yes, I have your mail but it was empty.
Please, confirm here or by mail you have receipt the one mine.thx.
(the next mail, I use 'ask for confirmation'....)