Strange Campaign Bug
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 10:37 pm
Im currently playing a number of campaigns
Eastern front June 1941-45 both as Russian and a second as German
Western Front June 1941-45 again both as German and British
And Jan 1943-45 both as US, British and again as German on the Western front.
It seems that the scores from other campaigns (men killed, AFVs destroyed)are getting added into the score at the end of each battle. On the very first battle of the long campaign, there was the score of the battle then a much higher total score on the right of the screen.
Is this a bug, should I only play one battle of a campaign then restart the computer before I play the next battle?
Any ideas
Eastern front June 1941-45 both as Russian and a second as German
Western Front June 1941-45 again both as German and British
And Jan 1943-45 both as US, British and again as German on the Western front.
It seems that the scores from other campaigns (men killed, AFVs destroyed)are getting added into the score at the end of each battle. On the very first battle of the long campaign, there was the score of the battle then a much higher total score on the right of the screen.
Is this a bug, should I only play one battle of a campaign then restart the computer before I play the next battle?
Any ideas