Page 1 of 1

Not able to switch mission types in 2.11

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:28 am
by Michael Walker
Hi, I just noticed that some B-17s didn't do what I commanded them to do last turn at PM (Bomb Lae) and when I went to check and see if they had the right missions they did not. So I switched the mission on the unit in question, then hit the button to switch all other types at the base, and upon checking them, nothing had changed I repeated this several times and also tried the base command as well as the hex command. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Mike

Re: Not able to switch mission types in 2.11

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:56 am
by Mike Wood
Hello...

Do not know if it is involved with your problem, but groups assigned to night missions do no respond to the set all command issued to a group flying day missions.

Bye...

Michael Wood
__________________________________________________
Originally posted by Michael Walker
Hi, I just noticed that some B-17s didn't do what I commanded them to do last turn at PM (Bomb Lae) and when I went to check and see if they had the right missions they did not. So I switched the mission on the unit in question, then hit the button to switch all other types at the base, and upon checking them, nothing had changed I repeated this several times and also tried the base command as well as the hex command. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Mike

BINGO!

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:30 am
by Michael Walker
And I thought I'd actually discoverd something...

And about my other post... any ideas on how I can send the dorks back to flight school?

night missions

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:09 am
by mogami
Hi, All groups on night duty will change if you use the "all" command
If you have 3 B-17 groups set to night flying and assign one to bomb Lae and then use set all B-17 at base command the other 2 night flying groups will change.