Page 1 of 1
Anybody need a fight
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:43 am
by otto
If anybody's interested in a game let me know.
I'd like to keep it around 4-5000 pts with a 10-15% cap on off-board artillery. I don't care too much what countries or what year. Command control on or off, either way is OK by me.
I've never played with or against the Japanese, that might be interesting.
I can do a turn a day except that with the holidays and work I may have to miss a day or two occasionally.
Any takers?
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:13 pm
by ArticFire
Sure I will take you on. I'll take germans say 1941 against whomever you wish to play. Set it up 5K is fine for me with C&C off. Special ops and air strikes your call I can play with or without either. Set it up and post it and we can get going.
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:51 am
by otto
Back to the Ukraine....
Reinforcements and spec ops OK, no pre-laid mines if you'll agree.
I hope slot 10 is ok with you, if it doesn't work rename it anything but 6 or 8.
Let the battle begin!
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:59 pm
by ArticFire
All set up and ready to go. Only 4K eh? Well I decided to try something a bit off the wall for me anyway. Only 13 turns is going to be fast and feurious battle.Oh and no I never use pre-laid mines.
PBEM game or online
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:13 pm
by jkokjohn
I'm also interested in a game if anyone has time, no C&C and no pacific and I like the limit on Art.
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:17 am
by otto
I'll take you up on a game.
How's 5000 points, maybe German vs. British or Canadians in 1944. Or maybe Germans vs. Russian in '42, or Germans vs. British in 1940.
I'll miss a couple of days this week due to travel and maybe all of Christmas week but if you don't mind a game that might start slow let me know. You can set it up or I can do it.
otto
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:15 pm
by jkokjohn
lets do the brits
Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:51 pm
by ArticFire
Mr otto are you around?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:48 am
by otto
I'll try to send my deployment and first turn tonight but I'll be out of commission for the next week or so.
I apologize for the delay, I was unexpectedly out of town for several days and am leaving again very soon.
I'm looking forward to getting on with this and will pick up the game in earnest when I'm back.
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:30 am
by otto
Voila! Finally, here's my first turn.
Happy New Year.
Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:37 pm
by otto
Mr. ArticFire, where are you??