Page 1 of 1

Redleg.....

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:50 am
by Jackk
Did you ever do anymore BoB scens?
I have the 6 up to Foy, but didn't know if there were anymore.

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:01 am
by Redleg
No, I haven't taken on any more of the Band of Brothers.

I tried the one where they King Tigers forced the retreat and destroyed the Brit tanks but couldn't get it to work right.

The B o B keeps popping into my mind so one of these days......

Right now, I am immersed in Norway, 1940. Just finished a pair of very nasty battles at Lillehammar and Dombaas.

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:27 pm
by Jacc
Great, Jackk and Jacc. Do not stumble upon AoW unless you wanna get flamed.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:42 am
by Jackk
To Jacc:

What's the matter? They don't like Jaks over there?:p
Ah well, I don't hang out in R&R forums anyway.


To Redleg:

Okay, thanks. Was just curious if there was more fun to be had :) I really did enjoy the first ones. Contrary to SPWAW doctrine, I like the small unit actions.

Norway? Designing or playing?