Page 1 of 1
Is this a modern version of Harpoon 2-3
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:56 pm
by JPFisher55
I used to love playing Harpoon 2-3, but the bugs were never resolved. I have been out of the wargaming loop for some time.
From the product info, this game appears to be a modern version of Harpoon 2-3. Is this correct?
RE: Is this a modern version of Harpoon 2-3
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:16 pm
by gsmart04
I am a previous Harpoon fan though it's been a long time since I played it. I don't yet have Command (Christmas is coming) but see my question and others' helpful replies about 4-5 lines before your post. It's entitled "Complexity".
(the short answer to your question is 'yes' though Command offers a lot more.)
RE: Is this a modern version of Harpoon 2-3
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:20 pm
by gsmart04
Woops! It's actually 6 lines before your post and is entitled 'Complexity Level'.
RE: Is this a modern version of Harpoon 2-3
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:23 pm
by JPFisher55
That's good. I found your topic. Excellent, thank you for prompt answer. This game appears to be the answer for all us Hapoon fans who wished for all the bugs to be resolved.