Page 1 of 2

Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:56 am
by Jeeves
#1 at fall year seven my empire summary :
Now to a newbie this might look like a bad situation, but even without tech trading more often than every 76 days, and not selling unless I can get over half the market value of a tech, I STILL have too much money to spend! This is with very rapid expansion and expensive freighter designs of course. What I have started doing is dumping everything into the Gift to Guardians rathole every time I get two million.


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:58 am
by Jeeves
#2 : The Zadaj care about reputation more than any other race, so I watch them carefully now that I am Evil. When I get worse than Evil I trade with all empires giving gifts, but not unless the empire has no cash. I don't give gifts if I have over two million, that way I give no more than 250k at a time, which is one expensive and one cheap tech sold to the empire to get all my money back except for what he was negative when I gave the gift and his cash reserved amount. As I go through my list of empires trading tech for cash, I keep looking at my empire summary as I approach two million, and spend about 200k every time I pass that point, mostly on capital ships and universal miners now.



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:59 am
by Jeeves
#3 :
With only two scientists, neither an ultra genius, and low potential, I'll not get far even crashing tech in a time I consider reasonable. So my top priority for expansion after I finish off the independents is conquering the Quameno. I'll get their racial bonus, and by giving them a couple million cash starting a year before I'll be ready to conquer them, they should have several hundred ships building at their home spaceport with their racial reactor in the design. Then as their ships build, I'll send them to retire at my home world's spaceport for tech bonus...

Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:00 am
by Jeeves
#4 :
I can remember a time when the unfulfilled at this time of the game would run to millions per resource given my current situation, but thankfully the algorithm was changed to make the value more realistic, so it just looks like I get about 5k per colony of each resource for total of stock plus in transit and unfulfilled. That is about right!


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:01 am
by Jeeves
#5 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:01 am
by Jeeves
#6 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:02 am
by Jeeves
#7 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:02 am
by Jeeves
#8 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:03 am
by Jeeves
#9 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:04 am
by Jeeves
#10 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:04 am
by Jeeves
#11 : Noticed how I colonized to CLAIM independents for later conquest...



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am
by Jeeves
#12 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am
by Jeeves
#13 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 am
by Jeeves
#14 :



Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 am
by Jeeves
#15 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 am
by Jeeves
#16 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 am
by Jeeves
#17 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 am
by Jeeves
#18 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 am
by Jeeves
#19 :


Image

RE: Archei 48 Empire game

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 am
by Jeeves
#20 :



Image