Couple Questions

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
Challerain
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Mansfield, Texas

Couple Questions

Post by Challerain »

Is there any way to get the SPWaW game other than download? Unfortunately I am using a 33.6K connection and 418MB would take way too long....

On another note, has anyone tried Pacific War or War in Russia on Windows ME? Does it work?

Thanks a lot
troopie
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Post by troopie »

Buy the Mega Campaign. It has SPWAW5.01 on it as well.

troopie
Pamwe Chete
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

Post by MP-5 »

Yes I have Pacific War on ME and it works fine! as for the game, send me a message at my e-mail tmegafortress@hotmail.com and I will mail you the game!
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”