Page 1 of 1
Scenario Saving
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:18 am
by edthebeast
Hi, this is my first post, so forgive my ignorance.
I've finished a small scenario,based around Cuba in 2020, and I have saved it to the standalone scenarios list. I don't know how to post it here though, help would be much appreciated.
RE: Scenario Saving
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:51 am
by Rudd
Compress/zip it and upload here
tt.asp?forumid=1281
I "save as" to desktop first, easier for me
RE: Scenario Saving
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:04 am
by Tomcat84
Yeah usually what is a good idea is to post a thread in the Mods & Scenarios forum that Rudd just linked to with your scenario attached in a zip file (this forum does not support attachments with .scen exension), and then have some people playtest it to make sure there aren't any bugs or things you may have overlooked yourself, and when it is good to go you can post it in
this thread to be included in the next release of the Community Scenario Pack (if you want it to be of course, it is not mandatory)
And welcome to the forum [:)]
RE: Scenario Saving
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 am
by edthebeast
Okay, I'll release it for testing, I think it's quite imbalanced though. Mush change the carrier's name back from my own then!
RE: Scenario Saving
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:19 pm
by cf_dallas
USS Edthebeast has a nice ring to it. But first you'll have to get elected, Senator Edthebeast or President Edthebeast might get a CVN named for him, but forum dude Edthebeast is going to have a tough hill to climb in the Department of the Navy.