Page 1 of 1

My first game.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:12 am
by Admiral Scott
I have version 2.20 and I am ready for my first PBEM game, which will be my first U.V. game as well. I played a few turns against the A.I. to learn the game, the rest I will learn as I play the game, which makes it more fun not knowing what to expect the first time playing. I have been wargaming for 30 years, but new to U.V. and human opponents.

I'm looking for someone to play as the Japs with scenario #17 and historical settings, FOW on, 1 day turns. Changing Jap sub doctrine and variable 100% reinforcements is ok though.

I can play 1 or 2 turns a day atleast. If you are fast maybe more.

I never played a game via e-mail, so please walk me through how to do it exactly.

-Thanks.


Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:42 am
by Admiral Scott
I have had version 2.20 a day now but no takers. I'm dying to start a game but I need a Jap player. Maybe I should give the A.I. a whirl instead.

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:49 am
by Admiral Scott
I got 2 responses, so I think that will keep me busy for a while.

I think I will limit myself to two games right now.

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:54 am
by Krec
i also am new , if you need another let me know:cool: