Page 1 of 1

Scenario 36-Questions

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:40 pm
by hbrsvl
Hi- As a newbee, I have and will have numerous questions to ask about the game.I will use this Subject post for this.

1. In da Babes, what is the conversion factor for transports loading, say troops? Lets say I have an AP with 1500 troop capacity and 1000 cargo capacity. I load a unit that needs only 800 troop capacity, leaving a 700 troop capacity left over. To convert troop capacity to cargo capacity I multiply by -?- a 5x factor? A 6x factor? Or what? I also need the reverse -if I have 1000 cargo capacity left, I divide by what?

Many thanks, Hugh Browne

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:44 pm
by msieving1
It depends on the type of ship.  See the table in the manual, pages 118 - 121.

You can only load one unit per ship, so if there is excess capacity left after loading the unit the space can only be used for supplies.

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:16 pm
by hbrsvl
ieving1- Many thanks. The gist of my ? was- Is there a difference between da Babes and the stock as in the manual as you referenced? Many thanks, HB

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:11 pm
by msieving1
ORIGINAL: hbrsvl

ieving1- Many thanks. The gist of my ? was- Is there a difference between da Babes and the stock as in the manual as you referenced? Many thanks, HB

No, they're the same.

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:13 am
by hbrsvl
ving1- OK, thanks. HB