Page 1 of 1

Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 pm
by Lowlaner2012
Soviet opponent sought for the Fulda gap scenario, Pm me if you are interested...

Thanks

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:37 pm
by Alex1812
I can play but only after December, 10

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:39 am
by Lowlaner2012
That would be ok to me Alex, PM me when you are ready and we can get the game going :)

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm
by Lowlaner2012
Anybody else up for a game?

Thanks

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:49 pm
by Hoyt Burrass
I'm up for a game, but my turnaround will be limited to about a cycle a day...sometimes less.

I playtested the game, then we had a baby, and I dropped off the planet...would like to get back into some PBEM...is PBEM sorted out?

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:59 am
by Alex1812
I'm ready for PBEM

RE: Soviet opponent sought...

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am
by kool_kat
Hey Stef (Highlandcharge):

What's going on? [&:]

We were playing two FPC-RS PBeM games. I had just registered my NATO decisive victory in our KG Rommel game and we were right in the middle of our Pied Piper one when you went silent.

I sent you a couple of emails - but no response from you? [&:]

Hope everything is OK on your end? [&:]

In any event, I've moved on with other opponents...