Fleets empty, mines full
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 am
Here's the deal, I have 18 of fleets spread out along my 12 system empire. Recently a pretty big Caslon shortage started, which I initially attributed to my resouces modding, or to a low amount of sources. Both were false, I have 7 Caslon stations spread inside of my empires territory, or in the Gas Clouds nearby (The primary source of fuel after my modifications).
I then decided to check my 7 sources so I could know what was going on, and to my surpise, if I put all my 7 stations together, I would have more than 120 thousand units of fuel, with one of those having more than 40k units, stocked at places where it wasn't needed. In the mean time, the homeworld and my naval bases are all completely dry, the fleets are having to go far away from their posts to refuel and while they do Pirates come and blow up my stuff.
I then tried to look in the freighters transporting things around my empire, and they where all transporting between 2 to 300 units of resources. With about 2500 cargo capacity. [&:]
And sometimes they would go to the other side of the galaxy in another empire's territory to again buy 30 units of something to transport back.
Just what the hell is going on? Does this happen to anyone else? Shouldn't the freighters take care of all this crap?
I then decided to check my 7 sources so I could know what was going on, and to my surpise, if I put all my 7 stations together, I would have more than 120 thousand units of fuel, with one of those having more than 40k units, stocked at places where it wasn't needed. In the mean time, the homeworld and my naval bases are all completely dry, the fleets are having to go far away from their posts to refuel and while they do Pirates come and blow up my stuff.
I then tried to look in the freighters transporting things around my empire, and they where all transporting between 2 to 300 units of resources. With about 2500 cargo capacity. [&:]
And sometimes they would go to the other side of the galaxy in another empire's territory to again buy 30 units of something to transport back.
Just what the hell is going on? Does this happen to anyone else? Shouldn't the freighters take care of all this crap?