Page 1 of 1

a question about HQ & manpower

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 am
by von altair
Quite many wite players usually disband 3x Security HQ:s. Thats worth of 30000 manpower.
I just did it in my game. But looks like those disbanded didin't transfer to manpower,
but instead of spare support units. This is quite questionable thing. Even more so
after HIWI:s were introduced.

The one could also modify HQ MAX TOE to some 60%, so they don't drain so
much manpower in future either.

The question is, is it even a good idea to disband those HQ:s and how does
it effect on HQ:s if TOE is reduced? Any opinnions?

RE: a question about HQ & manpower

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:04 pm
by Numdydar
I transferred all the SUs out first then disbanded the HQs.

Of course then I decided that if we don't need the HQs then we really don't need the Security forces either [X(]. So I disbanded those too [:(] Completely forgetting about the doubling effect these units have in garrisons.

So disbanding HQs Good, Security units Bad [:)]