Page 1 of 1
Long Hard Road
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 4:05 pm
by Reg
I've just been sitting here watching the closing ceremony for the Sydney Olympics and it struck me that the V4.1 release also marks the end of a long hard but I'm sure entirely satisfying road for you guys at Matrix.
I would just like to say that it is appreciated by all of out here and your efforts won't be forgotten while my hard drive still turns.
I salute you and I hope all your other projects will be just as successful!!!
Reg.
[This message has been edited by Reg (edited October 01, 2000).]
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 11:22 pm
by Wild Bill
It definitely had that feeling for me, Reg. I think I was more excited last night helping to put the finishing touches on this final version than any other time.
We, of course, haven't finished the competition, just this part of it. A long race is ahead of us, but we've learned a lot that will help us to do even better in the future.
Thanks for your support and encouragement.
Wild Bill
=================
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 5:41 am
by Mark_Ezra
Like many an SP Vet I waited a long time for the Game to come to full maturation. The dedication of the Matrix Team, the outstanding results of their many thousands of hours of work makes me want to stand up and cheer. I look forward to the New games Matrix developes. Can't wait to spend some money with you!
Mark Ezra
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 6:08 pm
by WW2'er
Matrix folks,
A hearty, "Well Done!" to all of you. I know that all of you have put many, many, MANY hours of work into SPWAW and I just want to add my thanks and appreciation to each of you.
I know you all enjoy playing the game too, and I hope you have a blast enjoying the fruit of your efforts! I truly believe that you have accomplished what you set out to do.....Make the Steel Panthers game you always wanted, and earn the respect and admiration of the war gaming community so they will purchase your "New" games in the future.
Congratulations!
WW2'er